Friday, March 30, 2007

Glasses. I mean, they're hott.

Glasses. Many Americans need them for practical reasons, but, I mean, that's no fun. If you wear glasses you have to WEAR them. It is only when people truly wear glasses, that Matt and I recognize that person's hotness. We mean HOTTTNESS. Still don't see the hotness in glasses wearing? Check out these lovely individuals (which you will never hear us calling Four Eyes):

The Reigning Queen of Glasses: Dr. Addison Montgomery (formerly Dr. Addison Montgomery-Shepherd)

Mm. Mm. Mm. I love me some Addison. I mean, look at how those glasses fit on the bridge of her nose. It's orgasmic.

OH LOOK AT THAT FUCKING HOT SMIRK WITH THOSE GLASSES. PURE BEAUTY.

Nobody can top Kate Walsh's glasses wearing ability; however, there a few people who come close.

Angela Lansbury looking mighty fine in Nanny McPhee. If glasses are attached to a stick, automatic hotness increased two-fold.


Sawyer from Lost doesn't need glasses to look hot, but still. +10 hot points for having bad eyes. Just fuck Jack already, Sawyer. Get it over with. You can cut the sexual tension with one of Locke's very sharp knives.

Bill Haverchuck from Freaks and Geeks dressed up like the Bionic Woman. I mean, enough said.

Another Bill one. Mmmmmmmmm.

Estelle Getty (Sophia from Golden Girls). Do I even have to explain this one?

The number of hot glasses pics is too large to count. Be warned: this is only a small sample of the hotness.

8 comments:

Dustin Meadows! said...

I love that your Bill Haverchuck was the Bionic Woman pic (one of my favorite eps, by the way). "No, these are not bionic. These are all me."

Also, I wear glasses! Where am I on the Hot List?!?

_Theresa said...

Angela Lansbury will be hott until the day she dies at 105.

Since I see pretty well I have a pair of glasses that I don't really need (i think I proably could have bought them at Marc's) but wear to certian meetings and interviews to look smart. Now I realize that I can also look sexy in them.

watch out Panhell.

Matt said...

This post was hott enough to begin with, but the mentioning of the Bionic Woman means I'm going to be all hot and bothered for days to come.

Wait, what?

emily said...

bill haverchuck <3
i'm going to steal him from meg.

emily said...

also, i'm thinking of taking a poll:
should i start wearing my glasses again?

Midnight Blue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Kyle I love you for mentioning the Bionic Woman thing from Freaks and Geeks. Being one of the best shows ever, anything related to The Bionic Woman is automatically the best thing ever.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]theseguyslookgoood.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research presents that closely 80% of all U.S. adults are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.