Saturday, March 31, 2007

48 Hours!

Kyle and I are currently in the midst of our 48-hour film project. For those of you that don't know, a 48-hour film project gives a team of people exactly two days to conceptualize, shoot, and edit a short film into a cute little package for the world to see. I can't say that much about what our project is right this minute, but everyone should know that it stars Kyle and I in quite a ridiculous situation. Those of you who know us well probably won't be that surprised by what the final project is, though. Personally, I feel amused but a little dirty, especially about the last scene we filmed, just about an hour ago.

We'll post the results of our endeavor on this blog as soon as they get uploaded to YouTube. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

emily said...

I don't think you guys fully understand what you are about to unleash on the public.

They need to be warned!

Zach said...

In all honesty, I had to take a few showers due to how dirty I felt even watching/helping create this. I can't imagine the feeling those who were on screen must have.

_Theresa said...

I disagree, if I didn't love team ridic before tonight I do now.