Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Every boy and every girl need to watch this bloody movie

The year was 1997. I was just a wee little poof of 10 years. In that year a film came out that changed my bloody life forever. This film should be required viewing. It is SPICE WORLD.

I'm pretty sure this film defines camp. Kyle loves camp. Therefore, Kyle loves this film. I'm not sure if Matt likes this film, but whatever.

I mean, aliens visit the Spice Girls.

This movie is on my list of films I need to buy. It's just too good not to own it.

Here is just a short clip:



"My mummy's my best friend. Shhhh" So fucking hot.

What made me think about this movie? No idea.

(48 hour screenings were yesterday. Our film is not on YouTube yet, but we'll post it ASAP)

-Kyle

3 comments:

Dustin Meadows! said...

Haha, ridic.

For some reason I only remember the line "Blah blah blah, girl power" whenever this movie comes up.

emily said...

a spice girl dressed as jackie o?

loves it.

Anonymous said...

you find a cure for deja vu? hut. not me. you find a cure for deja vu? hut. not me. you find a cure for deja vu? hut. not me.
-theresa